About the Grange Hall
The hall is a historic building built in 1889 by the East Sandwich Mill and Hall Association, primarily as a meeting place for the East Sandwich Grange #139 which had formed in 1887.
The Grange enhanced the economic, social and educational qualities of life for farm families. When the Grange was eventually disbanded in 1992, the Hall was donated by the Grange to the Nye Family Association.
Since 1889 the Grange Hall has served as the main center of social life in East Sandwich. Countless meetings, suppers, card parties, dances, rummage sales, plays and musical events have been held here. In keeping with this spirit, the Nye Family Association offers the Hall for appropriate community and private use.
The hall is available for use by agreement with the managers of the hall.